Our distanced meetings have a big draw-back: not being able to share our homebrewed beer. This is we will organise a secret santa bottle swap. It will be a fun way to share beers and discuss them.
How does it work?
1) Everyone can enter – to sign up please fill in this form so we can establish the amount of participants. The link can be found at our mailinglist to prevent spam.
2) You will be asked to drop off your homebrewed beer in bottle / can / growler – equal to the amount of participants that signed up.
3) Package your beers in a way that is unique but does not give away who it’s from or what kind of beer it is. You can use special colour caps, make drawings, write letters on the cap.
4) We will collect all the beers at a central collection / pick-up point: Bierbaum (Kiko) in de Pijp. Drop off your beers in the first week of December and pick the beers up other participants’ beer in the week after.
5) Drink the beers in the Christmas period. We will send a feedback form to all participants that will let you guess the style, the abv, and give feedback.
6) We will have an online meeting late December (to be decided) to discuss all the beers and share our thoughts.
PS. It’s good practice to bring two extra bottles for the Bierbaum staff for their effort and flexibility.